Atlantic City Airshow - Wednesday, September 2, 2016
The Atlantic City Air Show is the second largest beachfront "Airshow" in the United States, behind only Fort Lauderdale’s Air and Sea Show, which is typically held in the first week of May every year. It is the largest event of it's kind in the Northeast and is simply amazing, 5 hours of unique action that is sure to awaken your inner senses. Here are some tips for enjoying the upcoming free event.
Everyone always asks "Where is the best place to watch the show?"The most common place is on any beach between New York and Brighton ave's, it's comfortable and relaxing, you can spread out. The secret spots are
1. The rear deck of the Pier at Caesars, 100 feet into the ocean.
2. The top floor of any parking garage, Trump Plaza, Caesars, Bally's, New York Ave Public Garage etc
3. You can pay for preferred & VIP seating at Bellevue Ave in the center of the action for $30 - $50 per person includes a meal ticket or all you can eat & drink presented by Flight Line Club. Call 609-813-2121 for details.
4. There is a new bar in the rear of the Steel Pier, great spot.
5. Land Shark Grill on the Beach in front of Resorts Casino.
6. All beaches in AC but Between Bellevue ave and Park Place are recommended.
Parking Tips for Air Show in Atlantic City
The next question is where should I park for the Airshow?
1. Best spot is the SJTA Surface lot just off Expressway at Missouri or Mississippi ave, several ways to enter
2. Any surface lot around Boardwalk Hall.
3. New Garage called " The Wave" at Fairmount & Mississippi Ave's
4. Taj Mahal Casino and take a $5 cab to the Trump Plaza or Ride the Jitney.
5. Bader Field $10 Jitney to Boardwalk off Route 40 Albany Ave, Take Exit 1 from Expressway